Saturday, April 20, 2013

10 Health Benefits for Pomegranates



I love pomegranates! And they have some fantastic health benefits to go with it. Pomegranates have great antioxidants! (especially organic) But, I have to admit, there's is one thing I really dislike about them...sc
ooping out the seeds! It's just something I really dislike about it. Anyway, pomegranates are really refreshing, especially on a hot day! Since I love eating something refreshing on a hot day. Anyway, I've included some health benefits they have.





12 Health Benefits for Pomegranates.


1. It can help high cholesterol.


2. It may prevent heart disease.


3. Some think it may prevent Alzheimer's disease.


4. Pomegranate is said to prevent cancer.


5. It helps prevent heart attacks.


6.  Can help lower blood pressure.


7. Studies show that it may help depression.


8.  It may be able to prevent dental plague.


9. If you eat pomegranates on a regular basis, it can help fight against diabetes. 


10. Pomegranate is really good for people with arthritis.


What are your thoughts on this topic?

Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment