Monday, January 13, 2014

4 Tips For Non-Oily Hair

        



         




I've started to get really oily hair...and didn't know how to get rid of it. I thought I was brushing my hair too often, so I tried to lay off a little bit with the hair brush (not that I walked around with messy hair). I also tried a shampoo for oily hair. That helped a little bit. But, I noticed my hair was to flat and oily. It wasn't until my hairdresser gave me the best hair tip I could probably ever receive! Because, now my hair is no longer greasy! I've had people give me compliments on how soft my hair is. I love the feel of my hair, now!  I hope they help you as much as they did me!






           






                            






   1. Here is one of the tips my hairdresser shared with me. If you have thick hair, like I do, then try to blow dry your hair after you shampoo it. This helps the drying process, so your hair is not wet for a while. Because leaving your hair wet for a long period of time can trap the oils in your hair.


               








         








2. Don't wash your hair every day. When you wash your hair, you strip it of its natural oils. So washing your hair every day causes your hair to sometimes produce more oils than needed (especially
if you use a shampoo for oily hair). Try to wash your hair no more than 3 times a week. It will take a while for your hair to get used to not being washed every day, so it'll take a week or two for your hair to not be no longer greasy. So, in the meantime you could wear your hair up.





                                    





                                        



3.  Rinse your hair with up two tablespoons vinegar and one cup of water. Or you could try using lemon juice instead of vinegar.







                                       




                              






4. My favorite tip out of them all is this one! Using baking soda. This worked beautifully in my hair. My hair's now very soft. I have to give the credit to baking soda. Do this in the shower. All you need to do is put some shampoo in your hand, then sprinkle one tablespoon of  baking soda in it. Rub this all over your scalp. Rinse your hair out after massaging it in your scalp. Note: Putting a lot of baking soda in your hair will actually dry your hair out, so don't overdo it.








Link of the day:

Spinach Chips on The Healthy Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment