Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dairy Free Choc. And P.B. Ice Cream (Picture tutorial)








You will be surprised at how easy it is to make this ice cream! And how much it resembles (real) ice cream. I used bananas as the base ingredient for this ice cream since it has a thick consistency when blended. As some of you may know, I don't eat dairy (or soy)..so I was very
excited when I found out bananas can be used to make ice cream!  I made the flavor chocolate and peanut butter (of course:) since I LOVE chocolate. You may have already been able to tell since most of my posts have to do with chocolate. :)




 I have to admit, my favorite post so far that has to do with chocolate would have to be this one!  I can't wait to do more experimenting with flavors! (And if they turn out good, I'll share them with you!)




Instructions:




Slice bananas up and lay them on a dish and cover with plastic wrap.











Place in freezer for 30-45 minutes or until chilled.











Add half of bananas to food processor.











Blend until smooth.









Add the other half of bananas and blend until smooth.










Add cocoa powder and peanut butter. 









Blend well. 








Eat as a soft serve ice cream or freeze.






Ingredients needed:
3 Bananas
6 Tbl. Cocoa Powder
6 Tbl. Peanut Butter (I use All Natural Smuckers)












What did you think of this article? Let me know in the comment area below!









Previous articles: 




















No comments:

Post a Comment