Monday, May 13, 2013

10 Ways to Reuse and Recycle




I'd like to start off with saying that I hope all of you mothers' had a great Mother's Day yesterday! And, I've been absent longer than usual. Anyway, I was inspir
ed to do an article on recycling and reusing since last month was April and was the month of Earth day, though I know I'm a little late. But, I've come up with some interesting ideas that I think you'll find useful!





10 Ways To Reuse and Recycle!



1. Take old soda bottles and plant vegetables or flowers in them.



2. Use eggshells or leftover fruits and veggies and put them in you garden to fertilize the soil.



3. Take old plastic jars and decorate them and use them as a place to put your pens, pencils, paint brushes, or even use it as a vase!


4. Reuse an old shirt and turn it into a cute bag!.



5. Use old tin cans and use them for making candles!



6. If you have long hair and are getting a haircut, consider donating it to a organization that makes hair into wigs for those who have cancer.




7. Take old curtains (even shower curtains work!) and turn them into pillows or even sheets!



8. Use packing peanuts to make a bean bag with a large Santa bag!



9.  Turn an old shoe box into a pretty place to keep your things.


10. Take your cardboard boxes and turn them into toys for you kids. Such as taking a tissue box and turning it into a guitar.





What are some ways you reuse and recycle?


No comments:

Post a Comment