Friday, June 7, 2013

The Shocking Truth About Fluoride (that your dentist won't tell you)!





For as long as I know, dentists' have always told us that fluoride is good for our teeth, and helps prevent cavities. But, this is not true at all! In fact, dentists have never even been able to prove that it works!When I found out about this, I found this very shocking. Why would they put it on the market, if they don't even know if it actually works!

You do not need fluoride at all. In fact, fluoride can make you age faster, can cause cancer, disease in your brain, bones and more. And, if you look on the back of a toothpaste tube that contains fluoride, it will say in fine print that if it's accidentally swallowed you should get help. This means that you are using poison! Yes, fluoride is a poison. But, if it's poison, why in the world do dentists want you to use this? Well, my first though is this...most dentists probably won't tell us this their self because they want to find ways to make their money too. I'm not saying all dentists are like this, but most of them are.
Did you also know that, if you go to the dentist office, you don't have to take the fluoride that they put in a tube than squirt in your mouth around your teeth. A few months ago, I went to the dentist and I asked them n not to put the use the fluoride and the the lady said, "That's fine.You don't have to take it."  Next time I go, I'm going to bring my own toothpaste.
The  best toothpaste to get is a fluoride free toothpaste...or, you can even make your own toothpaste from baking soda, which I sometimes do.



More articles on this topic:

Fluoride Action Network

Love The Truth

Care 2 Make a Difference



No comments:

Post a Comment