Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How to make cute little gift bags!






Okay, you may be wondering what in the world this craft has to do with natural solutions...well, so am I! (I may post more crafts in the future:) I just decided that I liked this craft so much, I just had to share it!
This is so fun and easy to make! I found this on a craft website (I don't remember the name of it!) and immediately fell in love with it! I made one change to it, though: It said to use pipe cleaners, but I decided to use yarn though. These are especially good for small gifts. I'm sure you'll love this craft! :)




Here's  what you'll need:
Scrapbook paper
Hole puncher
Glue
Yarn


Here's how you make it:


Fold the scrapbook paper diagnal ways. 










 
                        Take the left corner and fold it as show above. Do the same with the right corner









This picture was taken sideways, because I was unable to take it frontwards. Anyway, this pic just shows what your craft will look like once both corners are folded.









                                  Now, take the top piece and fold it as shown. Do the same with the back piece.





                       Then, fold the piece of paper two more times then glue it. Do the same with the back.








It may seem complicated at first, but you'll get the hang of it! You may need to use some glue to keep some of it in place. Use a hole puncher to punch four holes. Two in the front and two in the back. Then, put some yarn through the holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment