Friday, April 19, 2013
12 Health Benefits for Lemons
Lemons have many benefits. Some of which I haven't included in this list. But, the one's I've included are the one's I've found most interesting. A few things I've learned about lemons is that they're very good for your complextion, especially acne, so if you're trying to get rid of acne, all you need to do
is rub it on your face each night before you go to bed. You can help fix most of these problems by just drinking lemon and water! Who ever knew it could be so simple!
12 Health Benefits for Lemons:
1. Lemons make a very good liver cleanser.
2. They fight infections.
3. They help fight acne. (if you have really bad acne or open sores,
ask your doctor first) Dab lemon (with a paper towel or other cloth object) where the acne is and leave on for eight hours (best to do before bed and leave on until you wake up). It may burn for a while, but that's normal.
4. They help fight cancer cell growth. To help fight it using lemon, drink with water each morning.
5. By drinking lemon in your water once daily, you'll feel bright, and alert. (since I've found out about this, I drink lemon almost every day.)
6. Some say by drinking lemon in water, it can help anxiety.
7. Lemon can also help detoxify your body. Like most of these listed above, just mix it with your water each day.
8. You can get rid of canker sores by drinking lemon in lukewarm water 3 times a day.
9. Lemon helps keep your face wrinkle free.
10. By mixing lemons with warm water, it can help digestion.
11. Lemon helps high cholesterol.
12. Helps keep brain cells healthy.
Do you know of any other health benefits for lemons?