Shown above: How To Make An All Natural Coconut Lip Balm from a previous post.
Coconut oil has some really amazing benefits! It's like a super food. It has so many benefits that a person can't even begin to name all of them. It's completely natural, too. You can buy a jar and use it for almost everything! Such as cooking, baking, personal care and more.
Here a few benefits of coconut oil:
2. Nontoxic to people and humans
3. Has no negative side effects
What kind of coconut oil to get:
The best coconut oil to get is un-refined. The reason why is because it hasn't been processed. But, if you're using it in baking, keep in mind it leave leave a slight coconut taste! Before I realized this, I used it in baking chocolate cookies and that didn't turn out too well. So, now I usually use organic olive oil or peanut oil in baking. (Unless I want it to have a coconut taste.)
Uses for coconut oil:
1. Bug bites: once you receive a bite, simply rub the oil on it and it will remove the itching and burning.
2. Makeup remover-simply use it with a cotton ball.
3. Wrinkle prevention and reducer-this will life the sags on your face and prevent them!
4. Lip balm/Lip Gloss-simple rub on the lips or make my Coconut Lip Balm
5. Nausea- to calm an upset stomach rub on the wrist and forearm
6. Depression-the coconut oil will have to be ingested for it to work.
7. Cancer-coconut oil can help prevent it
8. Canker sores-for this to work, you have to apply it to the sore
9. Makes your pets coats healthy looking-you may need to consult a vet first to know what amount to give them
10. Cleaning leather
11. Removes hair from gum
12. Warts-for it to work, you must apply it to the wart
13. Toothache-you must apply it to the area to see results
14. Asthma-you must ingest it to see results
17. Head lice
What are your thoughts on this article? Let me know in the comments area below!