Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Orange Coconut Cleanser





I love coconut oil! That's why I put it on my face every night before bed. I don't use too much. Just a little, so it doesn't make my face too oily. I live it on for a couple minutes or so and then I wash it off with cold water. I feel great afterwards. Coconut oil is great for you skin. It's also great for aging skin! Yes, you heard me right! It's even safe for babies and young children.
You can use just coconut oil to help diaper rash! Coconut oil has so MANY uses that I can't even begin to list them all! But, if you use coconut oil, it's best to use an organic or natural coconut oil. Below I've included a  coconut mixture for your skin.

    3 Tbl. Coconut Oil

    2 Tbl. Fresh Juice From an Orange (do this by simply squeezing juice from an orange.)

Mix well in a small bowl with a fork until it resembles a yellowish-cream in the picture shown above. Enjoy your cleanser! This will last for about 7 days if you store it in the refrigerator.
Note: This should last for quite a long time. You only need a little to rub around your entire face.


I store mine in a small baby food jar.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You can either leave it on as a moisturizer or wash it off as you would with soap.

      Delete