Monday, October 28, 2013

So, How Do You Think I'm Doing?



Today I decided to post something a little different from what I usually do...



I've been blogging for almost nine months now. But, to me it seems longer. ;) I guess it's because I love it so much! I've decided to ask you (yes you!) how you think I'm doing; I'm open to your thoughts and ideas. Do you think I'm not doing good or do you think I'm doing great? Maybe you think I should spritz my blog up a bit . Whatever it is, I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas on how I can improve my blog. So, please leave a comment below (or email me at bouquetofroses00@gmail.com) to tell me how you think I'm doing!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! This is my first visit to your site, but it looks really good. How you're doing is really dependent on your goals though.

    What is your goal with this blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! My passion is cooking and health. I want to share it with others. I hope to increase interest from others about topics I share. So, that is my goal for my blog. Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. I think you are doing a fantastic job! Your posts are very creative and interesting. I love your blogs! Keep up the great work my friend:)

    ReplyDelete