Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Interestingly Moist Pumpkin Muffins!


 Once a week I go to a small group. When I go, I usually bring a snack. And today they asked us to bring a finger food/snack starting with the letter 'M'. I couldn't think of anything at the moment so I Googled it. Yes, it may seem weird, but I Googled it. And the first thing that popped up was muffins. That shouldn't be too hard. After all muffins are pretty simple/easy to make!
Because of the season we're in--being November and all, I decided to use pumpkin. These turned out to be a pretty tasty sweet.


1 1/2 cups of Organic All Purpose flour
1 Teaspoon Organic Baking Powder
1 cup of 100% Libby's canned pumpkin
1/3 cup of peanut or olive oil
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon Allspice
A dab of nutmeg
1 1/4 cups Organic cane sugar
1/2 teaspoon aluminum free baking soda


Preheat oven to 350. And place cupcake liners in muffin pan (this is optional. I just prefer this instead since they're usually neater that way). In a medium sized bowl, mix oil, pumpkin, eggs, baking soda, sugar and spices together. Then add the sugar, and baking soda and mix well. Spoon batter into muffin pan. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!



Tell me what you think in the comments area below! 





Note: Adapted from Picky Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment