Thursday, November 14, 2013

Easily Make Your Own Glue!




Not only is this easy to make, but inexpensive, too. You probably already have the ingredients on hand. I didn't bother using organic flour for this because it's not like I will eat it, but if you prefer to, you can.
I've always wanted to make my own glue. I thought it would be pretty cool to personalize it by adding, glitter, etc. But, this time I made it plain, since I use white glue most often. To store the glue, you can keep it in an old glue bottle or any bottle that will be able to squeeze it out.. I stored mine in a mayonnaise bottle.










Ingredients Needed: 
1 cup flour
1cup water
1 tsp.  salt

Note: The glue does come out a little fast, so watch out!




 
Note: Make sure the glue has no clumps. If it does, the glue won't work well. 





The glues only filled about half of a 16.5 ounce mayonnaise bottle














Which kind of glue do you prefer? Glittery, glue sticks, colorful, or just plain?








Link of the day: Chocolate Avocado Cookies 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment