Friday, August 2, 2013

Dairy Free/ Organic Blueberry Cobbler




Today I had a sweet tooth..so I decided since I have blueberries, why don't I make a cobbler? Great idea! So, I got to work. First, I mad a quick and easy homemade "Bisquick" recipe from scratch that I found on www.food.com. Then I used that to make a cobble
r. Which turned out to be really yummy! :)

How To Make It:

Preheat oven to 350                                                                        


To make the Bisquick from scratch, click HERE. (I did have to alter the recipe since it was not originally an organic or vegan recipe.)


1 1/2 cups of your homemade Bisquick


1/2 a cup of organic cane sugar


2/3 cups of almond milk  (I used Silk's Almond Milk)


2 cups of fresh blueberries

6 Tablespoons of organic coconut oil


Mix all the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl, except for the blueberries. Pour as much as the pan will fit. Then pour blueberries on top. Bake for  25 to 35 minutes or until a golden brown. 


Mmmmm.....




I am now on Twitter!! @Rnatsolutions







No comments:

Post a Comment