Saturday, August 3, 2013
8 Energy Boosting Foods
Fruits and vegetables have been shown that they can actually promote your energy. So, instead of drinking that cup of coffee every morning when you get up, why not choose that energy boosting fruit or vegetable? And do you feel tired just about every afternoon? Well, here are ten foods that will lift up that cloud of tirednes!
1. Mesclun Greens. These greens are filled with folate, magnesium, calcium, Vitamin C and Vitamin K, plus Betta Carrotine. Any other leafy greens will also help boost your energy.
2. Red and blue small potatoes. They're healthier with the skin on because the skin has Vitamin C and Iodine.
3. Bananas also help boost your energy. They're filled with potassium and B-Vitamin.
4.Cashews, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and macadamias. They're packed with protein and magnesium.
5. By eating one cup of raspberries or blackberries you're getting eight grams of fiber.
6. Popcorn has plenty of Vitamin B which will give you energy. It also helps steady your blood-sugar. But, if you're going to eat popcorn, it's best to eat Organic popcorn since popcorn that is not will most likely have GMO. To read my post on GMO, click HERE.
7. All water-filled fruits such as watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew give you energy.
8. Oatmeal is full of fiber and gives you the energy you need to get through the day.
What are your thoughts on this article? Let me know!